Terms and Conditions
As of 28/01/19, iiPPY does not perform a Credit Check on applications.
100% Acceptance Rate
As of 28/01/19, iiPPY will have a 100% acceptance rate, subject to the following Terms & Conditions,
- Minimum age of 18 Years old.
- UK Bank account with Debit Card in applicant’s name which income is paid into.
- Can demonstrate (through affordability check) that applicants have expendable income to support re-payments.
- Relevant ID to support application – This includes bank statements which demonstrate income coming in as per affordability check conducted as part of the application and repayments from iiPPY. Also relevant Photo ID is required (Valid UK Driving License or Passport). If no photo ID is available, a birth certificate and utility bill from address where item is being delivered can be accepted.
- Although we do cover Mainland UK (Excl. Ireland and & Outlying Islands), our 100% Acceptance criteria is based on a 95 mile radius of M5 5HD. This is due to geographical restrictions affecting delivery in certain areas.
- You cannot be under influence of drugs or alcohol at the point of completing the application, and must understand the contract you are agreeing to as by completing the application, you are entering into a legally binding contract.
Information To Supply On Applications
No applications will be authorised for persons under the age of 18. The following information will be required to process an application. Full name and address, date of birth, income and expenditure. Some of the factors that must be meet for a person to be approved to spread the costs of the item on our purchase agreement. The person must have an income (be that from benefits or work), that allows enough expendable income to support re-payments comfortably. We do not wish to sign customers up into agreements where they cannot afford the repayments.
The person must pass affordability by confirming their financial income and financial commitments. They must confirm that by agreeing to the purchase agreement, there will be no reason why there should be any missed payments and that their financial situation is not likely to change within the next 3 months to the best of their knowledge.
Continuous Payment Authority
Orders will only be place on the agreement that the customers give iiPPY limited continuous payment authority. The card details that were given and card details that were used to make the initial deposit payment will be stored within our systems and used to clear down monies owed.
When the card is attempted to be charged between 1am and 3am and the payment fails to clear, iiPPY Limited will make a second attempt to charge the card on the due date between 8am and 10am. If the second attempt to charge the card fails then this will result in the delivery date being transferred to the same day on the following week. All payment which are due within that time scale prior to delivery must be up to date or the item will not be delivered.
Documents To Provide For Inspection on Delivery
Please note that if the following documents are not provided on delivery then the item will not be left with the customer.
Proof of I.D of I.D check on delivery. Driver Licence or Passport. Other forms of I.D might be accepted
Bank statement for proof of income. Other forms of I.D might be accepted
By purchasing through iiPPY, you accept that iiPPY has the right to use information and data collected from yourself as and when required, for example to present a defence case for charge back made from a customer’s bank account.
This includes but is not limited to the signed purchase agreement, drivers licence/passport, bank statements, photograph of item inside of property, call and other recordings, body camera footage and any other information/ documentation that we hold that we deem suitable to use.
It is strongly recommended that all customers check their delivery item for damage. Once the item has been signed and the item has been left with the customer there can not be any claim for damage brought forward. Any form of damage must be brought to our attention at the point of delivery only. iiPPY will only deliver an item if the person whom placed the order is present at the property.
Items are delivered the week following 25 working days from the date of the first repayment. An exact delivery date will be confirmed at the point of completing the application on the phone with one of our client managers. The “repayment” is the payment made after the initial manual deposit payment made over the telephone, the repayment will be set to come out of your account automatically. This does mean that you will make a number of payments before you receive the item itself.
iiPPY Limited do charge a delivery fee on all items offered. The amount in which we charge for the delivery will vary depending on the type, size and weight of the item. You will be advised on the costs of the delivery prior to placing your order. If you have any questions/queries in regards to delivery costs, please do get in touch.
Please note – We are unable to release any goods for delivery if your account is in arrears with any payments. Any missed or partial payments will need to be caught up before any delivery can be made. This does mean that the delivery date as per your purchase agreement can be changed if any payments have not been caught up on.
Most of the furniture supplied by iiPPY does require some assembly. Instructions will be provided however some additional tools may be needed, iiPPY does not supply equipment to assemble furniture and doesn’t currently offer an assembly/install option with delivery.
The Delivery Fee Explained
Orders that are placed and cancelled after 7 days from the date of which the first regular repayment is made will be charged the element of the invoice for the delivery fee. The delivery fee is based on shipping an item posted into the depot at iiPPY and not necessarily on delivering the item to the customers property.
It is recommended that all customers have contents insurance for their property as the items purchased from iiPPY Limited DO NOT come with any form of damage insurance cover.
All items sold will come with a manufactures or distributors warranty. The length of time the warranty is valid for will change with different manufactures and distributors and depending on whether the item is new, graded or refurbished. It is recommended to read and familiarise yourself with each item warranty as you might be required to register your item to validate your warranty. iiPPY Limited does not directly supply any form of warranty on goods sold. It is agreed that repayments will not be withheld or paid short for items that develop a fault.
Retention of the Title Clause – iiPPY Reserves The Right to Cancel Purchase Agreement and Collect the Item Back
1) If you miss your payment when it falls due you will be contacted via telephone to resolve the outstanding balance on your account. If we do not reach you via telephone we will send you an email regarding the arrears to the email address that you provided on your order. If no agreement has been made within 14 days from the day which the day the payment was due the following action will be implemented.
2) iiPPY Limited reserves the right to cancel the purchase agreement at any time without notice and to the collect the item back. The only situation where this will occur is if a customer account falls into arrears by 14 days or more and there has been nothing agreed in order to resolve the situation. In this situation where iiPPY Limited does collect the item back for non payment the customer will be refunded by BACS within 14 Working Days from the item collection date.
3) The purchase agreement for the item of service provided from iiPPY Limited is an interest free purchase agreement which comes with out free or charges. This means that if you were to pay the balance in one full payment or spread the costs across 1 to 12 weeks you would not be charged any more money. It is agreed that by entering into the purchase agreement with iiPPY that you accept to be contacted in person at home by an appointed agent from iiPPY, via telephone (text), email and post in relation to missed payments between the hours of 8am and 8pm Monday to Sunday.It is agreed that access will be given to the property in order to collect the item in this situation.
Returning your Item
1) iiPPY Limited must be notified within 14 days of the customer receiving the item that they would like to return the item. The customer will be given a further 14 days from notifying iiPPY Limited to return the item. The item must be returned to us unused, in its original undamaged packaging and in a saleable condition.
2) It is the customers responsibility to arrange suitable postage and packaging to return the item back to iiPPY at the following address between the hours of 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday. Postal address: iiPPY, Units C1 – C3 Weaste Trading Estate, Weaste Lane, M5 5HD.
iiPPY Limited reserves the right the assign the purchase agreement for the item sold to another person or company. Any money owed to iiPPY limited will be transferred with the purchase agreement.
Not keeping up with your repayments might cause serious money problems and might affect credit score if it progresses to a CCJ.
In the event that we fail in meeting our high standards of customer service please contact us at:- info@iiPPY.co.uk
Unit C1 Weaste Trading Estate
Data Protection Act
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).